SALOON PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Private consultation with catering Special Event Planner
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Private use for venue and poker room
- 8.5 hour rental (2.5 hour set, 1 cocktail hour, 4 hour reception, 1 hour breakdown)
- 60″ guest dinner tables with choice of linin in solid white, ivory or black
- White, ivory or black linen for cake, DJ, sweetheart, gift, guest signing and place card tables
- Upholstered, dark blue banquet chairs
- Up to 200 wooden bar stools
- Staging for band or keynote speaker with podium
- Tall cocktail tables with choice of linen in solid white, ivory or black (up to 8)
INCLUSIVE BUFFET PACKAGES
Choose from three delicious menus and combine with your bar selection for a truly inclusive package. Click here for pricing.
Ceremony/reception chairs (chiavari chairs, folding chairs), Chair covers, Specialty linen, Wedding cake, Floral, Drape, and Dance floor wraps.
Depending on the style of your event, your menu service style could take the form of Plated, Buffet, or Chef Attended Stations.
For a more elegant atmosphere, consider one of our served lunch or dinner menus. In this instance, you may choose to offer your guests one entrée or dual entrées, prepared with the utmost care and attention.
Can’t make up your mind? Then go for a traditional style buffet. This offers a down-to-earth feel and, more importantly, plenty of choices for those finicky eaters in your party.
CHEF ATTENDED STATIONS
To create a unique culinary environment we recommend our Chef Attended Station style of service. This interactive style presents a menu with variation centered around a culinary expert cooking and composing dishes in front of your guests.